Transformers Wreckage Sealed
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wreckage (Deluxe, 2007)
- Accessories: Two spring-loaded machine-guns/blades
- Wreckage transforms into an M1126 Stryker Infantry Carrier Vehicle in urban or arctic camo, armed with a M2 .50 cal machine gun and two other machine guns mounted extending out of the troop compartment. Unusually for a Transformer with a military vehicle alternate mode, Wreckage does not feature significant embellishments to his design, even though he is not a licensed toy. However, his white plastic obscures much of his sculpted detailing.
- His Automorphing feature is activated during transformation by swinging his machine gun down, pushing it against a translucent red panel, which simultaneously raises his shoulders, lowers his torso, raises his head and extends his stomach-mounted cannon.
- The smaller machine gun weapons feature flip-out energy blades that can be held in his hands, mounted under his forearms or on any of the wheels. They can also connect together to form an undocumented but certainly intended double-bladed weapon; mounting this on his forearm wheels gives him an awesome spinning blade weapon.
- There is a minor issue with this mold wherein moving his arms down or towards his back at the shoulder will activate his Automorphing feature and begin to fold the torso back into its vehicle mode position. The best way to avoid this is to hold the machine gun plugging into his back in position while moving his arms.